On 01/31/2012 04:05 AM, bhaskarReddy wrote:

Hi Friends,

                Can any one tell me how to access values of a table column
with its particular row id.

              I tried with "select * from ontTable where rowid=2;"

              I am getting the output as 1|2|3|XYZ234|4|ABCD123|5.

             Here i want the values of column should store in separate
variables.

            Can any one tell me how to access column by column.

Regards,
Bhaskar Reddy.

How are you calling sqlite? What operating system are you using, what programming language?

I'm guessing you are getting that output from the command line program. While you can do useful things using cmd.exe on windows or bash on unix-like systems, it is difficult and not really recommended.

To really give you a meaningful answer, we really need to know what you are trying to accomplish and what limits you have in what you can do.

David