On Jan 31, 2012, at 6:20 PM, Fredrick Ughimi wrote:

> Now, I want to be able to use the SQL statement to do the above calculation
> for all the products available (Not just ProductNo1 alone) in one SQL
> Statement. Is it possible?

Sure. Join your various tables and group the result set by product, counting
the various measurement along the way.

E.g.

select    product.product_id,
          sum( inventory.??? ) as inventory,
          sum( sale.??? ) as sale,
          sum( receive.??? ) as receive,
          sum( balance.??? ) as balance
from      product

left join inventory
on        inventory.product_id = product.product_id

left join sale
on        sale.product_id = product.product_id

left join receive
on        receive.product_id = product.product_id

left join balance
on        balance.product_id = product.product_id

group by  product.product_id

order by  product.product_id