> Without a more complete example, it's hard to say exactly.
> However, I suspect it may have something to do with the type(s) of "Id" and
> "firstId".

Whole project is at: https://github.com/trulsu/SQLiteTest

The table is defined as:

CREATE TABLE SqLite (
Id UNIQUEIDENTIFIER PRIMARY KEY ASC,
Name TEXT NOT NULL,
Value FLOAT NOT NULL
);The EntityObject SqLite field is defined as:

public global::System.Guid Id
> Also, since the underlying storage is of the "Id" column is text,
> it could be related to case sensitivity.

The Guids are read correctly when using connection.SqLite.ToList() so I don't
think this is the problem. I am comparing Guid to Guid, so case sensitivity in
the LINQ statement should not be an issue.

> Also, did you get the results you expect with a previous version of
> System.Data.SQLite?

Same results with 1.0.78.

Truls.