I seem to have stumbled upon what looks like a bug in SQLite.  I
accidentally created a column in a table that included a space in its
name,eg "Col 1".  The CREATE TABLE command accepted without an error but if
I try to access that column in any way, I get an error, no matter whether I
specify the column name with no quotes, single quotes or double quotes.
 For example if I "SELECT Col 1 FROM..." I get a "syntax error near 1"
(which I'd expect).  If I try 'SELECT "CoL 1" FROM...", I get and error "no
such column "Col1" - notice there is no space in the column name listed in
the error message".

I'm not unduly concerned since this column name should never have had a
space in it in the first place but perhaps CREATE TABLE should flag an
error in this situation if the column can't be accessed?

--
Pete