Hello

Is it possible to find out in xFilter or xBestIndex which columns were
selected?  That is, if I do "SELECT a, b, c FROM t" where t is a
virtual table, I would like to know in xFilter or xBestIndex that the
result will only consist of the rows a, b and c.

I know that xColumn will only get called for these columns.  The
reason why I would like to know before that, is that xFilter will do a
"SELECT *" on another table and it needs read a bunch of its rows
before the first xColumn can be called (I'm doing interpolation and
need to look ahead).  But in most cases its a huge waste of resources
to read every column ahead of xColumn.  I only need to read those
columns that xColumn will be called on.  I could potentionally save
GB's of memory if I know what wont be needed in xFilter.

--
Steinar