Dear Sir or Madam,

I am using the FTS4 module of SQLite3 and have a problem with the Example of
the matchinfo() auxiliary function.

At the moment I am just trying to run the matchinfo() example from
http://www.sqlite.org/fts3.html#matchinfo and it does not work.

I tried it on Windows 7 with SQLite 3.5.9 (precompiled version), on Ubuntu
Linux OS 10.04.4 with SQLite 3.6.22 and on Mac OS 10.6.8 with SQLite 3.7.10 (
both manually compiled version).
In all cases the FTS4 module is enabled and everything from the Documentation
does work (the offsets and snippet function, full-text-search queries, etc.).
On Ubuntu and Mac OS I do not get any result when using the matchinfo()
example. On Windows the Command Line gives me strange characters.
II tried it in the following ways: Using a PHP script, using NaviCat for
SQLite3 and on the command line itself. In every cases it is the same.

I tdidn't found anything regarding this problem on the web. Consequently I do
not have any clue how to fix it.
Maybe it is because PHP has problems in dealing with BLOBs?

I hope that you guys can help me and I would be very glad for a precise answer.

Kind regards,
Felix Timm