Dear All,

I have a table called page (defined below) and have noticed that the
data-variable (blob) sometimes get corrupted. How do I set up a log to
debug what is happening. What I want is a log file saved with my file,
so I can backtrace the error.

This is also to be able to send in a good bug report to the developers
of SQLite.

I don't know the exact steps to reproduce the error, but the following
might give someone a clue:

1) Add rows (one by one) with data.
2) Update sortorder for the whole table with begin/commit
3) After these and maybe some other steps (i.e. updating a row's data
with new data), I discover that a random row of the table has a
corrupted data-blob.

I have made a verify function for the whole table of the data-blobs. The
data-blob can contain images varying in size from a few hundred bytes to
some (about 5) megabytes of images. (Currently only png-images.)

Best regards,
Patrik

create table if not exists page ( id integer primary key autoincrement,
type integer, sortorder integer, width integer, height integer, size
integer, deleted integer default 0, zoom integer default 0, modified
datetime default (datetime('now','localtime')), comment text, data blob )