random() in the core functions still needs a link to that I would think.

And the way I read it this means that you don't ever (for all practical
purposes) get a repeating sequence.  Makes testing kind of hard unless you use
the C api to see it yourself.

Could random() be modified to pass in a seed?

Michael D. Black

Senior Scientist

Advanced Analytics Directorate

Advanced GEOINT Solutions Operating Unit

Northrop Grumman Information Systems