Hmmm, part of the point of Mono is that a pure CLR .dll or .exe can work on
any platform without recompilation.

How can I have a System.Data.SQLite that will work on Windows x86, x64, and
the various Unixes without recompiling System.Data.SQLite? PHX's older
version of System.Data.SQLite does this, except for Windows x64.