On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Webdude <webd...@thewebdudes.com> wrote:
> I'm sure everyone thinks I'm mad, but I still haven't seen proof of "Can't
> be done".

The question is not "can this be done" but "should it be done this
way".  Relying on a sequence of SQL statements yielding exactly the
same DB file, byte for byte, is probably not a good idea: it might
work today, but there's no guarantee it will work tomorrow, at least
not to my knowledge.  What if a timestamp column were added to the
sqlite_master table, populated with the timestamp of each schema
element's creation?  Also, it depends on your application not using
timestamps!

Nico