I have an issue regarding Android apps and databases in general – when
connected them to databases do we need to have created the databases using
MySQL or SQLite? I used to think that Android applications when linked to
databases always linked to MySQL databases, but others are saying only with
SQlite. But I cannot get any clear information for this online or anywhere or
from the dietel books. I just wanted to know what tools are required to link an
adroid app to a database.(and what database used to create them i.e mysql or
SQlite?)

 If we can connect to Mysql – is it easier or better to create/link the MySQL
database using phpmyadmin? I cannot find others to answer this and wanted to be
confident about it before I start creating android apps with the Android book
from Dietel.

I just want to know in general so i know if i should get used to mySQL or
SQlite when learning about databases -

Sent from my iPhone