On 04/26/2012 05:11 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Jos Groot Lipman<donts...@home.nl>  wrote:

 From the docs: 'The default isolation level for SQLite is SERIALIZABLE'

As far as I understand this means: you will not see changes made by other
connections (committed or uncommited) after your transaction started.

My understanding was that Brad is using a single database connection shared
between both threads.  You are correct that if he had been using separate
database connections in each thread, this problem would not come up.

As stated in my original request:

"I've got 2 threads with different connections to the same database."

The 2 threads are explicitly not sharing the same connection.  We are
using a connection "pool" where each thread that needs DB access
will pull an available connection out of the pool.

Also, we have set sqlite3_enable_shared_cache(1) and use WAL mode.

-Brad