Hi All, I have an assignment to do statistical processes in C#. I like
SQLite stand-alone feature but I need to be able to do the assignment using
something like SQL Server stored-procedure. I was wondering if someone
could give me a simple straight forward example of creating user defined
function in c# - sqlite application. I have collected basic ( probably
incomplete) P/Invoke SQLite wrapper functions but I don't know how to
include the user defined function in the wrapper. Thank you  very much for
any help you could give me.

Cheers,
Rick