I am using SQLite with hibernate 4.1.0 (multithreaded but not heavily loaded).
I am frequently getting SQLITE_BUSY exceptions. When the database is created,
is the journal mode default WAL?  What is the default size of the journal? What
is the default threading mode when compiled?

If I want/need to change any of these settings, do you know if/how that is
possible with hibernate?

Thanks for any/all insight

------------------------------
Cyndy Koobs
Senior Software Engineer

Merge Healthcare
900 Walnut Ridge Drive
Hartland, WI 53209

P: 262.369.3184
E: cyndy.ko...@merge.com<mailto:cyndy.ko...@merge.com>

www.merge.com<http://www.merge.com/>

any image. anywhere. any time.

PRIVACY STATEMENT: This message and all attachments are a private
communication and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to
this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you