Hi, I want to know how to go about getting a specific row from a resultset
(or if there is a different way to do it Im all for that too)

My code goes something like this, stat being a statement variable already
initialised previously. I thought perhaps absolute sounds like it might give
the required row but it doesnt seem to have. s is a string declared already
previously and picPath is a column of the table. I hope I have made what I
am trying to do clear and would appreciate any help.

ResultSet rs = stat.executeQuery("select * from table1;");
rs.absolute(index);
s = rs.getString("picPath");