Now I am writing datas to sqlite3 DB in memory(":memory:") in a thread .
And concurrently I want to read the datas of the same DB in memory too.
but While i used the same object of sqlite3 to write and read, i had got the
error:SQLITE_MISUSE.
If i use the different objects of sqlite3 to write and read concurrently,these
objects get the different DB in memory.This is not I want to do.I want to get
datas of the same database.
Moreover, I don't plan to write and read the database in disks too.Becase I
thick it's more faster to operate in memory.
I open the database in the way of "m_sqliteDB.open(":memory:");" now.

How to write and read the same sqlite3 DB in memory concurrently in two thread?

That might be?

thank you.