How to reproduce: obtain any SQLite database with 2 or more tables in it (I
used "CREATE TABLE a (x INTEGER PRIMARY KEY); CREATE TABLE b (y INTEGER PRIMARY
KEY)"). Compile and run the following C# code:

SQLiteConnectionStringBuilder connBuilder = new SQLiteConnectionStringBuilder();
connBuilder.DataSource = <Path to the database>;
SQLiteConnection conn = new SQLiteConnection(connBuilder.ConnectionString);
 DataSet dataSet = new DataSet();
SQLiteDataAdapter dataAdapter = new SQLiteDataAdapter(@"SELECT * FROM a; SELECT
* FROM b;", conn);
 dataAdapter.FillSchema(dataSet, SchemaType.Source);

The last line mysteriously throws NullReferenceException — apparently,
something went wrong deep inside System.SQLite.Data assembly, but I don't have
its source code at the hands.

I would appreciate if someone pointed me at a _nice_ workaround other than
"Don't use FillSchema()".