i hope i have found the right place. i would like some help with my sqlite
files.
a week or so back i was clearing my recent Firefox history when my browser
froze and so i used Activity Monitor to force close Firefox. meanwhile, i was
reading an e-mail and clicked on a link which opened up a new session..
meaning, i could not retrieve my last session - i.e. the countless tabs that i
had open when i force closed..
after a little googling, i think i gather that this last session is somewhere
in a sqlite file on my HD.
i had some really valuable reading lined up that i unfortunately didn't
bookmark in time.. thank you so much in advance!