>./configure; make test

>I just ran it on Solaris, as shown above, and it appears to be working fine.
>You will need a relatively recent version of TCL, however.  8.5 or 8.6.

>From the REAME file:

... If the configure script does not work out for you, there is a generic
makefile named "Makefile.linux-gcc" in the top directory of the source tree
that you can copy and edit to suit your needs....

The reason "make test" was not working for us is because Makefile.linux-gcc
does not contain the test targets.

Is there a reason why the test targets are not included in the generic makefile?

Thanks.

--

Grace Batumbya

Research Assistant | Seneca CDOT