From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Dennis Volodomanov [i...@psunrise.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:08 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] An interesting (strange) issue with selects

On 22/06/2012 12:02 AM, Black, Michael (IS) wrote:

> Are you multi-threaded?
>
> It sounds like the database is being changed during your run...how is
> that being done?  Inside your program?
>
> Are any deletes being done?

Yes, the application is multi-threaded, but at this point, there's only
one thread left running (related to this issue) which is reading the
database. Nothing is writing into the DB at this point and the behavior
is still there after restarting the program, so all inserts/deletes were
already done in the previous session for sure.

    Dennis