Actually, you can recover deleted data from SQLite databases - we've been doing
it for a while (a number of years). There's at least one product to do it for
you (http://ccl-forensics.com/epilog)  and there have been a number of
presentations I have given and been at which discussed the subject.

On 11 Jul 2012, at 7:32am, rsharnagate <rakesh.sharnag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I want to recover deleted data from sqlitedb file. Deleted data
> means data from freelist page and unallocated space.
> That's why I want to parse it.

Sorry, but it's not possible to parse unused areas of pages because you lack
framing information.  The data may have been written to that page when the page
was used for something else.  Once that data was deleted, the page would have
been reused for some other purpose, but not all the bits inside the page would
have been overwritten, so unused area of the page might contain all sorts of
remnants from pages of other types, written in any order, truncated strangely,
and completely unparsable.

Simon.
CCL-Forensics Ltd
Payton House
Packwood Court
Guild Street
Stratford-upon-Avon
CV37 6RP
Registered in England No: 5314495

Legally privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee(s) legally indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.

If you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail messages of this
kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my
firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.

Please note that neither my employer nor I accept any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).