Hello there,

I recently read a code project article wherein he has used above apis from
sqlite to encode and decode blob data. In my project, I have used the same
and exported the data to MS access to be used by a VB application. Guy who
is testing the application were not able to decode the data ( i.e. I mean he
is using vb application to verify the data). I want to know is it necessary
to encode the binary data before we insert into the database and we need to
use decode api to decode the data. Cant, I directly insert whole blob field
directly in the database. The risk I think is the zero terminated strings
that may creep in blob data.

Thanks in advance,

Tameez.