Dear all,

I'm trying to check database file whether it had been changed by other
connections.
First hint was a change counter value of sqlite file header.
It was good solution to me, whatever I have to make implementation into
sqlite to read 24'th byte offset in sqlite file.
(It is also difficult job to me. :) )

However, this change counter value is not updated when I use WAL mode.
What I've found on the source of sqlite is walIndexTryHdr function that
checks changed status of current wal index by using memory compare.
Could anyone give me a hint how to check changed status of current database
using wal mode?

Regards,
Yongil jang