Arbol One <arbol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using SQLite3.7.8 amalgamation and C++, I would like to create a database
> with several joined tables. Can SQLite3 have many tables in one database?
>
> ====================
I'm perhaps not understanding your question.

-- If you mean  "Can a sqlite database contain more than one table?"
The answer is "certainly."   You may want to play with the commandline
utility and read a bit in sqlite.org

-- If you mean "Can sqlite accomodate an application with many hundreds of
tables?"    The answer is "Yes, but it's likely your application would
benefit from more normalization."

-- If you mean, "Can sqlite accomodate table sharding" then I imagine the
answer is "No, but the UNION command *is* supported."

Do any of the above answer your question?