From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Bernhard Mogens Ege
Sent: 23. juli 2012 12:05
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Compiling System.Data.SQLite with latest sqlite3.dll

I am trying to figure out how to compile System.Data.SQLite and in the
process update sqlite from 3.7.12.1 to 3.7.13 as I need the shared cache
option for memory connections.

And when I write 'trying' I am having trouble figuring out where exactly
System.Data.SQLite picks up sqlite3.dll from. The source code doesn't
include it and the installer also doesn't include it, but it must be
somewhere.

Is it even safe to update System.Data.SQLite 1.0.81.0 with sqlite3.dll
3.7.13 and will the shared cache feature work?

Also, compiling System.Data.SQLite for .NET 4.0 results in some
warnings/errors. Are they safe to ignore?

Warning            1                           The parent file, 'SR.resx',
for file 'SR.Designer.cs' cannot be found in the project file.
System.Data.SQLite.2010

Warning            2                           Load of property 'OutputType'
failed.            System.Data.SQLite.Module.2010

Warning            3                           The parent file, 'SR.resx',
for file 'SR.Designer.cs' cannot be found in the project file.
System.Data.SQLite.Module.2010

Warning            4                           Error 2005: Mapping
Association 'FK_InternationalOrders_OrderID_OrderID' is redundant: Its
referential integrity constraint provides sufficient information.  You can
safely delete the mapping information for this association.
C:\Users\bme\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\sqlite-netFx-source-1.0.81.0\testlinq\NorthwindModel2010.edmx
793                      800                      testlinq.2010

Warning            5                           Error 2005: Mapping
Association 'FK_OrderDetails_OrderID_OrderID' is redundant: Its referential
integrity constraint provides sufficient information.  You can safely delete
the mapping information for this association.
C:\Users\bme\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\sqlite-netFx-source-1.0.81.0\testlinq\NorthwindModel2010.edmx
801                      809                      testlinq.2010

Warning            6                           Error 2005: Mapping
Association 'FK_OrderDetails_ProductID_ProductID' is redundant: Its
referential integrity constraint provides sufficient information.  You can
safely delete the mapping information for this association.
C:\Users\bme\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\sqlite-netFx-source-1.0.81.0\testlinq\NorthwindModel2010.edmx
810                      818                      testlinq.2010

Warning            7                           The referenced component
'mscorlib' could not be found.

Warning            8                           The referenced component
'mscorlib' could not be found.

--

Bernhard