As you don't have stmt defined anywhere this is apparently not the
actual program you run. Seeing the full source code would be more
helpful. If the whole source is too big try to reduce it to small
program reproducing the problem. It's possible that while attempting
to reduce program source you'll find the culprit by yourself.

My bet would be you have some multi-threading issues.

Pavel