Hi,
We are facing problems when the sqlite database () is used within an
application that runs as a Win7 service under the local system account.
The application is written in Java and we use the sqlite-jdbc-3.7.2 JDBC
driver.

How ever we can create a new database, reading and writing to it withount
any problem. The only thing that is not working is the ATTACH DATABASE SQL
command. We constantly receive a CAN_NOT_OPEN error code.

When we start the same application under a local user everything works
fine. I have to add the both databases that are to be attached are in the
same folder and have been created by the Application itself. There are no
access restrictions on the database folders or files.

Does anyone know about this and / or has a solution?

Kind regards
Markus