Hello,

I tried using the WinRT builds of sqlite. But I find there are problems
when using transactions. While my table creation and insert statements work
fine, all transacted "update" statements are failing with result
"CannotOpen", error message is "unable to open database file". This even
happens when the connection is already open and I have already inserted
some lines into the DB. So the file is definately opened and write locked
for SQLite.

If I replace the sqlite3.dll with the "regular" build, then I do not have
any issues. And if I remove the "begin transaction", then also everything
works fine.

This happes with the standalone WinRT dll downloads, and also when using
the Visual Studio Extension (VSIX WinRT package) as reference. I also tried
to use sqliteadmin with the WinRT sqlite3.dll. It fails to open any
database with something about "closed data set".

Has anyone tried to use the WinRT version on Windows 8 RC?

Kind Regards
Lukas