Hi
I am writing an application which creates a db in runtime (i.e. only INSERT
queries are performed, indexing only by primary key...)
I am running with the following pragmas:

executeString("PRAGMA temp_store=MEMORY");
executeString("PRAGMA journal_mode = MEMORY;");
executeString("PRAGMA page_size = 8192;");
executeString("PRAGMA cache_size=10000;");

how much memory on heap will the application consume (from SQLite point of
view). at most ?  is there a rule of thumb here ? (i mean, I assume that
page_size* cache_size matters... but what else ?)
cheers
Tal