On 22/8/2012 11:49 PM, Rajahariharan Jayam wrote:
Dear,

What are the windows O/S version does the SQLite supports?

As far as I know, it should support any version of Windows that you can compile it for... I don't remember seeing any posts in the past that support for any specific version of Windows has been dropped. So, it probably goes back enough to still support Windows 98 or so. It does work fine on recent Windows versions (I have used it on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003/ 2008, and Windows Vista/7).

SQlite3 works fine on Windows CE (at least 5.0 and 6.0) and Windows Mobile 6.x or so. Windows Phone 7 doesn't support end-users compiling native C/ C++ code and accessing it from their applications - but there is a C# port that does work (as far as I know).

That said, I think there is a build in the works for WinRT - I'm not sure of the status of that. Other than that, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 support native C/ C++ code and there's no reason why it should not work.

Now, the real question is - what is the set of version(s) that you are keen to check support for.. as you can see, your question is quite vague.

Best Regards,
Mohit.
25/8/2012 | 6:24 PM.