I've experienced this problem in the past. According to
here<http://technosophos.com/node/242>,
I found a solution.

*Brandon's Tips on How to Unlock SQLite Databases*

   1. Open a command line prompt window.
   2. Type *sqlite* *dbname*.sqlite in the command line prompt, replacing
   "dbname" with the SQLite database name.
   3. In the secondary prompt that appears, type *.backup* full *dbname*
   .sqlite, replacing "dbname" with the SQLite database name.
   4. Type *.exit *to return to the ordinary command prompt.
   5. Type *mv* *dbname*.sqlite old.sqlite, then *mv* backup.sqlite *dbname*
   .sqlite in the command line, replacing "dbname" with the SQLite database
   name.
   6. Try the task you were attempting to do before you did all of the
   above instructions.
   7. *You are done!*

*Brandon Sky Pimenta*