Felix Obermaier wrote:

> Doesn't it make sense to add such a config file to the NuGet package?

I'm somewhat hesitant to add more complexity to the NuGet packages,
especially since not every project requires this database provider
block in their configuration file.  The additional complexity would
be (this may not be a complete list):

1. Merging the new database provider configuration block into the
existing one for the project upon install, but only if it's not
there already.

2. Removing the database provider configuration block from the
configuration file upon uninstall, but only if we were the ones
that added it.

--
Joe Mistachkin