Sven Bloesl wrote:

> BEGIN IMMEDIATE
>
> SAVEPOINT SP1
> CREATE TABLE a(key number primary key);
>
> SAVEPOINT SP2
> INSERT INTO a VALUES(666);
> SELECT count(1) FROM a               Expected: 1, Got: 1
>
> SAVEPOINT SP3
> INSERT INTO a VALUES(13);
> SELECT count(1) FROM a               Expected: 2, Got: 2
>
> ROLLBACK TRANSACTION TO SP3
> SELECT count(1) FROM a               Expected: 1, Got: 2
>
> If I rollback to SP1 instead the last select throws as expected an
> exception,  since the table vanished.  Has anyone an idea, what I'm
> doeing wrong or is this a bug?

I'm not able to reproduce this behavior locally using the test added here:

        http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/ci/1222609485d?sbs=0

A few questions:

        1. Are you sure all the statements are executing against the same
        connection object?

        2. Are you using any SQLiteTransaction objects?

        3. Could you show some example code that demonstrates the issue?

--
Joe Mistachkin