Sorry for top posting, but...

I just tried to download both of those files. I added include path,
library path and the dll.
However, during linking of my project I got: fatal error LNK1107:
invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x470.

I tried to download sqlite-winrt-3071400.vsix but I got an error: The
extension manifest is invalid.

I have MSVC 2010 Professional with Windows 7 64-bit. However my
project will be compiled in 32-bit mode.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.