I found out recently that sometimes on a per-session basis, you have to
turn the foreign key check on.  So even though one provider has it on by
default, another may not.

http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_foreign_keys

I had a SQLite3 Database manager running, and the SQL to delete a row from
the table worked, however, the exact same line (Copied from code to the
S3DM) didn't.  Found this link on the interwebz, and it worked.