Hello,

I am currently developing a program that will use an sqlite database and I
would like to know if it is possible to load a database from a memory stream in
c#?

I would like to house my database in a ZIP file and extract the database to a
memory stream and then open it directly from the memory stream? Is this
possible? If so, how?

Thank you,
Chris

Christopher Sonon | Application Engineer | CEPDM | CWPDM | CSWST
ModernTech<http://www.moderntech.com/> |1626 Downtown West Blvd. | Knoxville |
TN | 37919 | USA
Phone: 865.934.5329 | Fax: 865.934.5353

"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." Epictetus
"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the
most probable explanation is that we were made for another world." CS Lewis

Solidworks Technical Support |
solidworks.supp...@moderntech.com<mailto:solidworks.supp...@moderntech.com> |
1.877.553.9001
Live Technical Support | Monday - Friday 8-5 Eastern Time | ModernTech
GoToAssist<http://gotoassist.com/ph/moderntech>