On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 00:49 +0700, David Barrett wrote:
> Thanks Alek!  Yes, we're definitely planning on it, just trying to
> find the right time.  We don't want to go through the work to open
> source it only to be greeted with silence.  Might you be interested in
> using it in an actual deployed environment, or just studying it?

Your proposal to open source the replication method used by Expensify
has me interested. My application of interest is much smaller than
yours, just a handful of remote clients that risk loss of connectivity
but wish to continue with database updates during the downtime.

Aside from the details of protocol usage and statement packaging, the
concern for collisions during merge is a particular issue of interest.

Chris