Peter Naldal wrote:

> "Visual Studio 2012 for Windows Phone" offers installation of "SQLite for
> Windows Phone 8" as an extension. To enable programming against this
> extension a wrapper component or library needs to be installed. I am using
> sqlite-net installed via NuGet.

When using the SQLite for Windows Phone extension SDK, an additional
component
may be required to use it from managed code (C#).  The "sqlite-net" project
seems to be a popular choice.

> But when compiling SQLite.cs, the compiler complains that the namespace
> Community.CsharpSqlite is not found. The same procedure works just fine in
> Visual Studio 2012 for Windows 8.  For Windows Phone a DLL is needed that
> includes the Community.CsharpSqlite namespace. I have three questions:
>
> 1.       Has anyone allready build this DLL
(Community.CsharpSqlite.WP.dll),
> that is needed for sqlite-net?
>
> 2.       How do I compile the DLL myself?

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the implementation of the "sqlite-net"
project.  Perhaps somebody else on the mailing list can comment on these
questions?

> 3.       Are there other ways to utilize the "SQLite for Windows Phone 8"
> extension?

I'm not sure.  If P/Invoke is allowed on Windows Phone 8, that could be
used.

--
Joe Mistachkin