rui wrote:

> I am seeing explosive memory growth when i am using transactions using
> System.Data.SQLite.

The best way to address this issue is to utilize "using" blocks for any
SQLiteCommand, SQLiteDataReader, and SQLiteTransaction objects used.  That way,
you won't have to wait until they are garbage collected later on by the CLR.

> All the object are properly disposed from trasnsaction to command etc.

Could you provide some example C# code that demonstrates the behavior you are
seeing?

> The SQLiteConnection is kept open for the life time of the session,
> which could span hours.

This means the memory associated with the connection will be kept around;
however, this should be OK and should not result in the memory usage numbers
you are seeing.

--
Joe Mistachkin <j...@mistachkin.com>