I have successfully compiled the source code, created a simple test
application, and deployed to my device. When I attempt to execute the line
below I receive an error message:

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection connection= new
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection();

The error is as follows:

System.TypeLoadException was unhandled
  Message="Could not load type 'System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection' from
assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.82.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=1FDB50B1B62B4C84'."
  StackTrace:
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WnProc()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
    at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
    at ManagedFramework.Windows.Forms.Manager.Run()
    at ManagedFramework.Program.runGUI()
    at ManagedFramework.Program.Main()
  InnerException:

I do have the System.Data.SQLite.dll assembly referenced.

Also, how can I check to if this is being compiled for .NET Compact Framework
2.0 ?

And I've noticed that there's a "System.Transactions" reference in the
System.Data.SQLite.Compact.2008 project but the project compiles without error.
Should I remove the reference?

Thanks again,
Brian Wheatley