@Richard;

What kind of support are you supposed to be giving users?  sqlite3.dll is a
DLL, not an application, and without looking at the source code, I know for
certain the DLL itself isn't asking someone to download something else,
ASSUMING of course, its a precompiled version from sqlite.org and not some
rogue viral POS (Piece of Software).  Applications rely on this DLL for
database activities.  An application is installed via means outside SQLite,
so, if a program is screaming that it can't find that DLL, the application
would need a reinstall, or a darned good scrubbing with AV software, and
I'm kinda 'smelling' with this and previous emails, the latter seems to be
the case.

... and this kind of thing is a reminder that I am so thankful I don't have
to deal with end user application support for applications I didn't write
anymore....