Sorry, but the virtual table extensions I have written are all proprietary.

Gunter

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dd [mailto:durga.d...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012 08:00
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] table backup

Hi Roger,

  I don't have any clue. Two databases are corrupted. First one, while
inserting 20,000 records suddenly sqlite thrown disk io error at 4,000
record. No clue.

  Second database corrupted when my application crashed. But that time,
second database was not opened.

  So, I am planning to choose backup solution instead of investigating
corruption.

  I discussed this issue in my previous post.

  Any sample application for virtual table option.

Best Regards,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com> wrote:

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
Klitschgasse 2 – 4, A - 1130 Vienna, Austria
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice as to its status and accordingly
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any person as to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you
for your cooperation.