Since I have blobs, datetimes, and integers I managed to use the
hex-convertion on some integers as well. They are stored as text in my
program.

I changed the code for the interval integer, so it is inserted as an
integer. It seems to work. I don't get this strange kind of selection
anymore.

Thank you for the dump command.

/Patrik