Live Happy wrote:
i tried to insert this text :

BEGIN:VCARD\nVERSION:2.1\nN:;okpl;;;\nFN:okpl\nTEL;CELL:034567895566\nTEL;HOME:8856888866\
nEMAIL;WORK:shsjhs at ghshhs.com\nEND:VCARD\n

to my sqlite database in android but it return me -1 is there any special
characters should change or replace wish some help and thanks on advance

There is no reason such text cannot be inserted, provided that is what finally reaches the SQLite prepare and/or parameter binding API. Your difficulty most likely arises from how your call into those APIs is done, which you have not shown. To get help, you will need to show more.

Cheers,
--
Larry Brasfield