James Hartley wrote:
SQLite has recently been added to the base installation to the Unix-variant
I frequently use.  This is a good thing.

I'm looking at the various CPAN modules which are available in the
ancillary ports sponsored by that Unix-like project, & I see that
DBD::SQLite package could be updated.  This raises the question as to
whether other CPAN modules should be made available too.

So, I ask the fine readership here.  Are there particular Perl CPAN modules
which are especially useful to the applications you develop?

That's a very broad, and mostly off-topic question here.

That said, and without pretending it answers the question, I can say that I have found these modules handy for DB work in Perl, much of it using SQLite:
  use DateTime;
  use DBI;
  use DateTime::Format::DBI;
  use DateTime::Format::ISO8601;