Hi, I use sqlite in some of my projects. In one it follows a parent/multichild
model (multifork). The database is managed by the parent, open close backups
etc, opened before the fork, and after it the childs use the database
connection. I don't want to corrupt the database, but the documentation only
talks about the use with threads. I use a version compiled with
-DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 and shared_cache mode on setted by parent before open db.

The app works but, is anyone working with sqlite this way? Any advice to avoid
db corrupts, deadlocks, whatever? Please, don't talk about changing to
multithread model, i don't want to use them for this project.

Thanks

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorr...@yahoo.es>