It sounds to me like your question has nothing to do with SQLite and
everything to do with the operating system your app is (not) running
on.

What facilities does your OS have to stop anything or anybody writing
a file? How do you propose to relax these facilities to enable your
app to write the file? How do you propose to do this without enabling
anything or anybody else writing the file while your app *is* running.

-- Christopher

On 9 January 2013 15:31, sants87 <santy.scor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Simon,
>
> To answer your question, I want to stop modification when my app is not
> running/alive.
>

> --

Christopher Vance