Igor:

You're right. Thanks you and congratulations on your fine smell.

As indicated in the OP, indeed I was using relative path with the "original"
table.

I wish I had thought before, especially, because I remember that some time ago,
I had problems for the same reason, it seems, Visual Studio has some problems
with the address of the current working directory. In fact, it uses different
directories according to the "Debug" or "Release" mode used.

Thank you again.

--
Adolfo J. Millan