Suggestion for new development item of sqlite?
I just mentioned this idea because of I thought that it is helpful for the
others if it can be implemented.

Your answer is correct.
But, n x n times of comparation would be occurred to count bigger number to
set rank of each record in mytable can make this query to be slow.
And, in my experience, there was some requirement of sequence number in my
work area.

Regards,
Yongil Jang.