I'm sorry if this isn't the right group, but an earlier message mentioned it,
and I found some stuff on the SQLite website.

Although I've had a long-standing project to incorporate SQLite into our
product (and have done so), it has never been deployed.  I like the looks of
SQLite 4, but have not been able to find any proposed release schedules.

Can someone point me to an appropriate page or let me know if an official
release is planned anytime soon?  Our platform is proprietary, so I'll need to
be incorporating source, not binaries.

Thanks,

Marc

* Marc L. Allen               *  "... so many things are         *
*                             *  possible just as long as you    *
* Outsite Networks, Inc.      *  don't know they're impossible." *
* (757) 853-3000 #215         *                                  *
* mlal...@outsitenetworks.com<mailto:mlal...@outsitenetworks.com> *       --
The Phantom Tollbooth   *